Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Tuesday, November 1st 2005

I got up at 745 and dressed after making breakfast. I read the news until 830 and then left for HCID. I spent the day writing copy for company's and cleaning up microcap medtech profiles on the database.

The day moved very slowly. I departed promptly at 2pm. It was very nice out, nearly seventy degrees. I walked to Kinko's on 77th and Lexington and waited around for Rachel. I bumped into Lisa T. while waiting.

Rachel got some copies made and then we walked to KFC for some lunch. We took the food to Central Park and ate on a bench. At 4 we took a boatride.

I caught the subway home from 59th at 530pm. I hung out around my apartment and did some reading of a book published by Lindsay M.'s father Ed. I made some food and went to sleep around 10pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home