Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Tuesday, November 8th 2005

I got up at 630am, ate breakfast and then left for work. I arrived at 745am and met with Brett. I spent the first part of my day handling coorespondence and checking over the work of my data entry monkeys. I spent the rest of the day writing brief bios of companies for our publication.

I left work at 2pm and walked to 72nd and 5th where I met up with Rachel. I accompanied her on a dog walk in the park. We dropped off the dog at 3pm and then got a snack at 57th and Lex. She left at 4pm and I walked to 51st and 6th.

Adam had received a package from my mom which included a jury summons, which I hope to get out of. I hung out with him while he took a smoking break. I then walked to Lexington and took the subway home.

When I got in I noticed by WNYC totebag in my mailslot. I made some food and took a shower. I sat around on the computer until 9pm when I did an hour of reading and went to sleep. I've been in the 10pm sleep groove so far this week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Doug, this is Uncle Freddy,
Reading your daily activities I can almost see you. But you are a man now and not that litle kid I remember.
I'll be reading more often
U. Freddy

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home