Friday, November 11, 2005

Thursday, November 10th 2005

I got up at 8am and made a quick breakfast before leaving for HCID. At work, I finished writing some copy for the Medtech 50 companies. I did a little work on the database and bounced at 230pm.

I met up with Rachel in the park at 72nd for her dog walk. It was windy today. She droped the dog off at 63rd, I walked back to 84th and 3rd where I picked up some dry cleaning. I caught the subway home and showered.

I sat around for a while. At 645 I went out and picked up some chicken at the supermarket and got a movie. Rachel came over around 715. I made some food, after eating we watched Batman Begins. I thought it was a good movie; much more realistic than its predecessors. I went to sleep around midnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home