Monday, November 14, 2005

Monday, November 14th 2005

I got up at 815am and ate breakfast. I arrived at work a few minutes past nine and met with Brett. The day moved along with some speed. I wrote company profiles and other materials for the publication. We had an interesting design meeting before I left at 410pm.

I chatted with Viv on the way home. When I got to 1799 I made a meal and sat around doing a bit of work on the internet. At 7pm I walked crosstown to Broadway. I hit up Rite Aid for some Natural and the the gourmet deli on 109th for a chicken sandwich.

I arrived at Rustam's around 730pm. Dave came through not long after, and Nicole showed around 9pm. We watched some football and sat around. I left at 10pm and walked home.

When I got in I took a shower and read before going to sleep around midnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home