Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thurday, November 24th 2005

I got up at 830am and had some breakfast. I watched some television and at 1030am took a drive. I drove through Tufts and looked at the new construction Linbeck is doing.

I ate some food when I returned and then went out to Walgreens in Waltham and picked up some batteries for my mom and a newspaper for myself. I hung out around the house. At 130pm my mom and I took a walk around the neighborhood. We returned an hour later.

At 320pm we drove over to The Coach Grill for Thanksgiving dinner. I had a goat cheese salad and a piece of salmon. The food was good. We returned home at 505pm. Not long after we drove to the West Newton Cinema and saw Pride and Prejudice. It was really boring, but I did get to see my childhood piano teacher who I never liked.

After the movie I drove home. I had some ice cream for desert and then went to Eric's house and hung out with him. I updated my blog here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home