Sunday, November 20, 2005

Saturday, November 19th 2005

I got up at 730am and hung around; around noon I returned to 1799 for a large breakfast. I went to NYSC at 1pm and had a good shoulder day. I got a smoothie afterwards and took the bus home.

I showered upon arrival and then proceeded to laze and make some food. At 5pm I walked to Home Depot on 58th and 3rd. I purchased some light bulbs which are purported to last 7 years--which means I will still own these lightbulbs when I'm thirty.

I met up with Adam on 6th Ave and 56th. We walked back to his apartment, stopping at Subway on the way. We hung around his place and at 820pm went out to get a sandwich (for myself) and some beers.

I left around 10pm as I was falling asleep at Adam's and took the train home. I went to sleep promptly at 11pm exhausted.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You live in NYC. I miss it so much. I miss cannolis, crowds, and Central Park, I also miss the Met. And the Hudson. And the mountains. You are so lucky. Once I graduate I am heading back to the East.

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home