Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Wednesday, November 23rd 2005

I got up at 730am ate breakfast and left for work. I spent the day updating and editing the news. I also prepared a version of the publication, which as BRJ says, "looks pretty sweet."

I left at 1210 and went to NYSC for an okay back day. I returned home by 145pm for a shower and some lunch. I folded my laundry and packed for Boston. I made some sandwiches for the journey. At 330pm I headed out for Port Authority.

I caught a Peter Pan bus to Framingham at 5pm. I listened to some NPR podcasts and chatted with the woman next to me whose chose profession is holistic medicine. I arrived at 915pm and was greeted by Vivian.

My mom drove me back to Weston. I vegged out all night and went to sleep at 2am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home