Monday, November 28, 2005

Monday, November 28th 2005

I woke up at 745 and took a shower. I made breakfast and then left for work. I arrived at 850am and met with BRJ.

I updated the Medtech 50 and listened to a few episdoes of This American Life. I edited some copy as well. I left at 3pm and walked home. I bought some soap for a good price on the street.

I made some food and sat around my apartment. At 640pm I headed to 34th and Broadway. I arrived at 715pm and wandered around the Manhattan Mall. At 745pm Rachel arrived and we headed to MSG for a Bon Jovi Concert.

Although the performance was good, I felt like I was stuck in Tin Lizzie's for 3 hours as NJ fans gyrated to the sounds of Jon Bon. Upon completion, I took the train home and arrived back at 1799 by 1220am. I made some food and went to sleep around 1am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home