Sunday, April 24, 2005

Sunday, April 24th 2005

I woke up briefly at 930 but managed to fall back asleep until 1130. When I finally got up I made lunch and read the news.

A few minutes past 1pm I headed over to Morningside. I met up with Sanjit in front of Mudd. We hung out for a bit. He had to do some work for a class he had, I borrowed his ID and went to the CU gymnasium. I jumped rope and did some rowing; last night definately affected my performance, however I still managed a good workout.

When I finished I met back up with Sanjit in front of Hartley. There was a cookout when I arrived, I got some free food which I took up to Jeter's room. We hung out and watched some bball.

I headed back home at 445. When I got in I took a shower. I watched a few episodes of Deadwood. I did some reading and writing. I went to bed at 11pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home