Monday, June 27, 2005

Sunday, June 26th 2005

A phone call from James woke me up at 915am. I didn't set my alarm last night (I never need it) and overslept for the first time this year. I arrived at the townhouse at 950am, fifty minutes late. It was no big deal, James stayed a bit longer.

I started my day of doing nothing with a large breakfast. I read on the roof from 11 - 1pm. I did a load of laundry and watched television and surfed the internet. I was pretty worthless today. I tried to watch some of 'The Core', a movie in which they drill to the center of the earth. It is possibly the stupidest movie ever.

Rachel showed up at 445. I chatted with her for a bit then rode a bicycle for 40 minutes. I returned home, showered and ate. I talked to Rachel and then Greg by telephone. I read some of Alexander Hamilton's biography and went to sleep at 1030pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home