Monday, July 25, 2005

Monday, July 25th 2005

I got up at 730 and made breakfast. I left for HCID at 845 and stayed until 105pm. I stopped by 502 Park to pick up CK's mail before returning to the townhouse.

CK did not get in until after 10pm so I spent most of the day hanging out. I swept up the back yard, and thats about it. I applied to some jobs using Monster, and used the internet and IM.

I watched part of Species. Natasha Henstridge is amazing, even with her alien tentacles.

I've been watching some television lately...I'm not proud of it. There is a tv next to my desk at work, so I occasionally put it on when I'm housesitting. Some of the programs I enjoy:

1) 60 Minutes (CBS): a quality news show.

2) The O'Reilly Factor (Fox News): O'Reilly is a dickhead and I disagree with much of his 'Spin'. That being said, this show is great. O'Reilly is hilarious!

3) Penn and Teller's "Bullshit" (Showtime): These guys don't hold back. They debunk everything from Alien Abductions to Creationism. The best part is they make the people who believe their own 'bullshit' look like total assholes.

The worst reality shows on tv (I decided to focus on reality shows because 99% of tv sucks and I would have trouble narrowing it down):

1) Growing up Gotti (A&E): Its time the mob put a hit on John Gotti's former wife.

2) The Surreal Life (VH1): I might watch this show if they took their crew of washed up celebrities and locked them inside the house. The former performers would have to kill and eat one another or starve to death. I would rename it Celebrity Surviver.

3) Blowout (Bravo): There is so much wrong with this show I don't know where to start. On second thought, I do know where to start...the premise of the program. Its a reality show about a hairdresser who is a complete moron.

I read 'Cat's Cradle' until CK arrived at 1115. I helped him with his bags and then took the subway home and went to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home