Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Douglas Cress Teaches Foreigners the Meaning of "Infidel"

I'm famous in India.

E-Vocab, a blog that uses other blogs as a guide to the English language, recently featured A Douglas Cress Production.

According to the site, E-Vocab uses
MNEMONICS as a tool. It instructs readers to
  1. split the words
  2. find some visual object out of it
  3. make a ridiculous relationship of that object with the meaning of the word
  4. visualize in mind
Is it any wonder I was selected for this word?

1 Comments:

Blogger Tim Clouser said...

It seems you have been around for the past couple years. I've read some of your posts, they are interesting. Do you just post whatever you feel like writing about, however pointless? If this is the case, why do you complain so much about useless gift giving? I could look at your blog as a gift full of useless information. I fully invite you to make fun of my blog http://intimination.blogspot.com

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home