Friday, May 06, 2005

Thursday, May 5th 2005

I woke up today at 815, it felt like a Friday. I made breakfast, a sandwich and some cereal and then went headed off to HCID. When I got in I started working on the Silent Auction. I fired off a bunch of emails and sent out a few faxes. I got on the phone and made some calls. I updated the database of people who have already made donations.

I wrote up a memo to hand out to the committee members regarding getting donations. At 1230 five of us got together and had a meeting about the auction, just to see where we stand. I left at the end of the meeting, at 125pm.

I walked over to KK's house (CK's dad, BK's grandfather) at 79th and 2nd. He needed help getting his phoneline in order. He had no dial tone, so there was nothing I could do. I talked to the building super, checked out the rooftop, and then left.

I took the 6 at 77th over to 59th. It was really packed; I was forced to hold onto a pole for support...so greasy. When I got to 502 I sent out a driver's liscense CK had found in a cab the other night. I started the dishwasher and washed two plastic storage bins in the bath tub.

I sat on the computer for a bit and ate some strawberries and cantoulope. Molly buys over ten pounds of strawberries a week. I took the dogs on a 45 minute walk at 3pm. When I got back I relaxed some. I went out to a Supermarket before dinner to get some Soy Milk for Rosalinda and some cleaning supplies. When I got back I unloaded the dishwasher and set the table. I watched some Spongebob Square Pants with BK.

I started dinner at 6, Molly was away but laid out instructions for the food she had prepared. I didn't think CK was gonna be home tonight, but he arrived with Larry about 15 minutes before dinner. I served CK, BK, and Larry in the living room. We had a Cinco de Mayo Feast; chips with guacamole, salsa, sour cream, cheese and chicken fajitas with sauteed peppers and onions and refried beans. I ate with Rosalinda in the kitchen, which was boring.

It didn't take me too long to clean up. When I was finished I went out to see if I could find a DVD/VCR player for CK. Nothing was open in midtown to I came back empty handed. At 825 I took the dogs out for a 55 minute walk.

I met up with Adam at 502 at 930. We walked crosstown and took the 1/9 to 86th. On the train we saw a bum with the worst feet I have ever seen. I stuck a dollar under his leg. We walked to 200 W85th for Molly's Cinco de Mayo Party. It was a lot of fun; when I arrived a lot of people from work were there including Mathew (and his friend Danielle), Marla & Damon (Marla's husband, met him for the first time),and Joshua. There were a bunch of friends of friends and Molly's roomate, Kiersten, also had guests. Rachel came through after her acting class.

The crowd began to dwindle at 1145 - 12. Adam, myself, Molly, Rachel, and Kiersten hung out in the living room until late. Adam and Kiersten went to the penthouse and Molly passed out after 2. I hung out until 345 when I caught the 2 train to 110th street (got a great connection) and Lenox. I walked the rest of the distance crosstown. When I got to 1799 I took a shower and went to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home