Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Monday, June 27th 2005

After waking up and making breakfast I walked to HCID arriving at 930am. I met with Brett first thing in the morning for about an hour. I reviewed some of the sales documents he has been working on.

I spent a few hours finishing putting healthcare venture funds in the database. This proved exceedingly boring. I finished at 145 and ate a meal in the kitchen, something I usually do not do. Once finished I prioritized the companies in the resource database.

I left at 330 and wasted a little time at NYSC. I had a long wait for the 6 train home. When I got back I showered and ate. It was a very uneventful evening. It was raining throughout the afternoon. I did a lot of reading and read the internet. I went to sleep at 1030pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home