Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Tuesday, July 26th 2005

I woke up at 730, showered and made breakfast. Its amazing how large 2/3 of a cup of oat bran looks fully cooked. I took the train to HCID and worked on some business development until Noon. Brett, Maegan and I met for a meeting until I left at 120pm.

I took the train to the townhouse. I learned CK will be in town until August 3rd. The schedule said otherwise, I was pretty annoyed by the turn of events as I was looking forward to doing some hardcore housesitting. It looks as if I'll be doing some lackadaisical personal assisting instead. :(

I dropped off CK's computer at the "Computer Doctor". It wouldn't turn on. After I got back I moved some boxes of files into CK's office. Later in the evening I unpacked A - Z and loaded them into a file cabinet.

I baked 3 lbs of chicken for dinner. I made some sandwiches and had some for dinner. I took the trash out and hung around the house reading. I left at 930 after packing up my laundry.

When I got home I put on my A/C, it was like a sauna in my apartment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home