Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Tuesday, June 28th 2005

I got up at 710am. After breakfast I packed up and walked to work. It was really humid and I was sweating like crazy when I got in around 9am.

I met with Brett for about half and hour and then set to work on categorizing the resources in the DB. I worked on the pitch Brett is preparing, altered some Illustrator documents, revised some copy, and created a cover sheet for potential sponsors.

I left at 330pm and did a back workout at NYSC. When I got home I showered and ate. I left for Queens at 6pm, arriving by 630pm. I picked up some steaks at the supermarket before meeting Dave.

We hung out, watched a show on HBO, and ate some steak sandwiches. I left after 9pm returned home and shaved. My new razor, a Braun Activator 8585 is great--worlds ahead of my old Braun. It cleans itself as well. I went to sleep after doing some rading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home