Thursday, July 28, 2005

Wednesday, July 27th 2005

I woke up at 730, made breakfast, listened to NPR and left for HCID. I worked on the contacts database from 935 - 1245. I listened to a few episodes of 'This American Life' while working.

I took a cab to the townhouse. Rosario and I shifted some boxes around the living room. I went to the supermarket and got some breakfast foods for CK. I dropped off a package at Fedex, and unpacked some items for an outdoor table. At 4pm I went to Midtown to pick up CK's computer.

CK said I could leave early (yet told me to report hours as usual...he's a nice guy). I bought an umbrella as the sky looked threatening and headed to Queens. I met up with Dave at his apartment. Nicole came over and later Justin. I listened to Dave and Justin jam on their guitars.

I hung out until 1045 and then went home. I took a shower and went to sleep at 1230.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now my question is who is this mysterious CK character.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home