Monday, August 29, 2005

Monday, August 29th 2005

I woke up at 915 for some breakfast. I left for HCID not soon after, arriving by 1030am. I spent the day doing assorted tasks. Nothing interesting to report. It was Brett and I in the office, Maegan was working from home. I put together some packages and tracked some of the other data entry people's progress.

I left at 4pm and went to the supermarket before returning home. I washed my bedding in the machines downstairs, ate some food and showered. At 6pm I took the rest of my laundry over to the townhouse. CK is in the Hamptons, I hung out with Rachel while she housesat.

We took Ted on a walk and watched an episode of Deadwood. I left at 1030pm and returned to my apartment. I read the internet and some of my book before turning in around midnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home