Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Tuesday, August 30th 2005

I woke up, relaxed for a bit and left for HCID arriving by 940am. I worked on various tasks including the training of a new data entry person in Chicago named Bill. I left at 215pm.

I went to NYSC on 86th for a back workout. I was fairly exhausted upon completion. I was back at my apartment by 4pm for some food and a shower. I folded my clothes and picked up my apartment which led to my cleaning most of the surfaces. At 545 I layed down for a 15 minute nap.

At 625 I caught the train to Union Square. I went to Filene's Basement but did not find the item I was looking for. I met up with Chris R. at a burger place on 12th and 3rd. After Chris finished eating we walked to a coffee shop and hung out for a bit.

At 830 I took the subway to the townhouse and met up with Rachel. I left at 1240 and returned to my apartment for a good night's rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home