Thursday, April 28, 2005

Thursday, April 28th 2005

I woke up at 815, ate breakfast, and arrived at HCID by 930. This morning I wrote a few emails, then met with Brett for an hour and talked about the MicroCap project. We had a good discussion and attempted to refine the strategy for the coming months.

I don't know how successful we are going to be in marketing this product to healthcare companies or investors at this point. We are a ways a way from having enough value to make the product enticing. Brett remains optimistic.

I searched for some Investor Relations contacts, changed the survey a bit, and looked into bulk shipping rates. I left at 115, dropping off some card stock on the way to 502 Park. When I got to 502 I took the dogs on a 15 minute walk. At 2pm I grabbed some food and then met up with Adam at his apartment on 55th and 1st. Henry and Cookie were hanging out too.

We waited for Adam's convertable sofa to arrive--it was late, everything takes longer in NYC. A little after 3pm we took a walk over to a mexican restaurant on 2nd avenue and 52nd. They wanted to get some indian food buffet, but it was too late in the afternoon. We sat down and talked. I left around four and walked over to "Bike Heaven" to pick up CK's bike. I walked it back to 502 Park and then went to the grocery store downstairs to get some salads and bread.

I took Nick and Jack on a walk before dinner. It was raining slightly on my return. BK and "Tio" (a family friend from OK City) went out to eat. Myriam and I ate mexican food which Molly had prepared. We used it to create some burritos.

After dinner I spent about 5 minutes cleaning up. I went out and got Myriam a napoleon for dessert. When I got back I sat on the computer for a little while and then went to Viand to pay Tio's dinner bill (he had no cash, only a credit card). When I got back I vacuumed and mopped. I sat on the computer for about 30 minutes before taking the dogs on 'the big loop' in Central Park.

I left 502 at 930 and got a fast connection home. When I got to 1799 I took a shower, ate some left overs, read and went to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home