Monday, May 16, 2005

Monday, May 16th 2005

I woke up around 830, ate and got ready for work. I arrived at HCID one hour later. I devoted the day to the silent auction and its related activities. It was a pretty busy day for us, there were lots of people in the office. Stewart, Brett, Gaiyee, Meagan, MJ, were all in attendance.

I dealt with a lot of coorespondence, most of it taking place by email. I updated the database and created a sheet (for every auction item) which contains the item description and a photograph. These will be used the day of the auction.

One lady called me asking to track down and process a bunch of her friends credit cards-- I am not her secretary and told her that in an email (not using those exact words of course). I met with the owner of a swimsuit company about a donation, to my dismay she was not modeling her wares.

Today went by fairly quickly, busy days tend to. At 505 I walked home from work. I stopped in at the supermarket on 110th and got some food. When I got home, a little bit after 6pm, I sat around. I watched 2 episodes of Carnivale...I'm getting near the end of the second season, the show is readeaming itself somewhat.

I took a shower and went to bed by 1130pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home