Sunday, May 22, 2005

Sunday, May 22nd 2005

The 'ding' of my telephone woke me up at 1015am. I made breakfast, incorporating some pizza dough Molly had given me months earlier. I showered and then met my mom down on Lexington at 1130am. She came into the city after a high school reunion in Tenafly, NJ.

We found parking on 115th. She came up and toured my apartment. At 1230 we took the 6 train to 59th. I showed her 502 Park, we went to see the Penthouse (listed at $25+million). There is currently an open house, the place was decorated by a magazine. It had amazing fews of the city from the terraces.

After walking around we descended and then walked crosstown. We got sandwiches for lunch, it was 240 when we rewached the theater on W44th. I picked up our tickets to 'The Producer's' at Will Call. We sat in the balcony--the play was well done and humorous. It has been years since I have been to a musical.

After the performance we took the 7 to Grand Central and caught the 6 home. Viv left at 645, she got a flat on the way home. I made some dinner and watched a Deadwood. I went to sleep around elevan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home