Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Tuesday, May 17th 2005

I got up at 815 am and made breakfast, read the news, and then dressed for work. I arrived at HCID by 920. Once again, today was spent working on the silent auction and the Polo event itself.

I finished putting together information sheets, adding retail prices and minimum bids. I cooresponded with many last minute contributors. I was constantly interrupted by the phone, especially in the morning when I was the only one available to answer questions about the Event.

I found and ordered a lot of beer for the 'Polo Express'. Throughout the day I met with and assisted Stewart and Krystal. Krystal is an event planner; she has very good organizational skills and a positive attitude.

I left at 605 pm. I took a breather on the rooftop and then worked out at 502 Park in the basement gym. I got home at 8pm at which point I showered. I made some food and watched an episode of Carnivale.

I went to sleep on the early side so I could get up and help with the activities tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home