Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Tuesday, May 24th 2005

At 745 I woke up and made breakfast. I took my time, read and listened to the news, and then left for work. I brought my laundry in; people give me the hairy eyeball for some reason, as if they had never seen a box of laundry before. I arrived at 83rd by 9am.

Not much to report today. I Tracked down more silent auction winners and contributors. Doing so is time consuming. I dropped off a package at UPS, but otherwise was in the office all day. I worked on the HCID backend and discussed some ideas for the site with Michael. I left work at 415.

When I got home I browsed the internet for a few minutes and then left for Dave's apartment in Queens. I arrived at 530. We hung out, ate some hot pockets and chinese food. I left a few minutes after eight.

When I got home I showered and relaxed. I went to bed early again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home