Sunday, September 04, 2005

Saturday, September 3rd 2005

I woke up briefly at 9am but fortunately fell back asleep until 1110am. I had breakfast and left for NYSC on 86th by 1130 for a shoulder workout. I finished up and returned to my apartment for a shower and more food.

At 130pm I took the train to Adam's apartment. Dave met us there and we walked to the Water Taxi Stand on 34th Street. We just missed the ferry to Water Taxi Beach and ended up waiting until 333pm for the next ride over.

The ferry ride was less than five minutes. Water Taxi Beach is more or less a sandy bar with great views of Manhattan. We enjoyed some 24oz PBR's which were only $2 a piece. Dave got a little too much sun and did a face plant in the sand. He took a cab home. Adam and I hung out at the beach until 715pm when we got a return fare.

I took a bus crosstown to the subway and headed back to my place. I passed out briefly. Rachel woke me at 9pm. We hung out at my apartment for a while and then went to a Sushi Bar for some drinks and to meet up with D. Taff. The Sushi place was having an all you can eat and drink special and was very raucous.

We walked over to McFaddens--I dislike that bar. Rachel and I went over to an Irish place with live music. The band was reminiscent of Sublime. I headed back to 1799 at 230.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home