Saturday, May 28, 2005

Friday, May 27th 2005

I roused at 745 after a decent night's rest. I washed my face and combed my hair, I then call Verizon and spent about 45 minutes making the arrangements for the telephone's in CK's townhouse. I had no trouble getting through as they had just opened. I ate breakfast, oatmeal with toasted walnuts, scrambled eggs, and tea while I talked on the phone.

I left for HCID at 910am. When I got to work I discussed some things with Brett. It doesn't seem like I did too much today. I answered various coorespondence, told Brett how to get his voicemail from abroad, discussed with Brett a few last auction items. I left at 1210pm.

I met Reess K. at his office on 57th and Madison. We walked over to a sandwich place for lunch, took our food to go and ate it on the grass in the southern end of Central Park. We discussed our mutual stinginess.

I walked back to his office and then headed off to 502 Park. When I got in I drafted up a memo for CK regarding the changes in telephone service. At 150 BK and I took a walk in Central Park with Nick and Jack. It was a beautiful day and lots of people were out. I spoke with my mom, BK did too. We listened to a few musical performers and took a seat near the boathouse. BK played with another couple's dog in the fountain--I felt very relaxed.

We got back around 315. I set up Cable and Cable Internet (road runner) with Time Warner for the new townhouse. I also contacted Verizon DSL about shutting off our service at 502. I drafted up a memo for CK. I went to Duane Reade for some light bulbs around 4pm. I changed the light bulb in BK's closet and then hung out on the computer.

I took the dogs out again at 445, when I came back at 530 I did some errands for CK, including: altered a few documents, buying a book at Border's, purchasing some Tinactin (tough actin') at Duane Reade, and upgrading train reservations. CK, Larry, and BK ate dinner around 7pm. I served them in the living room. Molly, Shirley, and myself ate in the kitchen. We had corn chowder, spaghetti squash with sauteed shrimp in a tomato and spinach broth with crumbled feta cheese, and for dessert a small slice of chocolate cake.

Idid a good cleaning afterwards including a mopping of CK's room. I was finished by 840pm, at which time I took the dogs on a fast paced 35 minute walk. When I returned I walked over to Adam's house. I hung out there for about an hour and then went home. I got a great connection on the six train which was good because I was so tired I could barely make it up the four flights of stairs in my apartment building. I took a shower and then went to sleep.


Post a Comment

<< Home