Sunday, May 29, 2005

Saturday, May 28th 2005

I was up at 8am. It was a very relaxing morning--I watched an episode of Deadwood, ate a liesurely breakfast, read the news. At 1030 I took a shower and dressed. I left for 502 Park at Noon.

I spoke with CK after arriving. I did a lot of work today. I set up 9 file boxes and then walked over to Manhattan MiniStorage on 63rd and 1st and purchased several large boxes, including a wardrobe box. Getting these items home was very frustrating; things kept falling off the dolly, people kept bumping into the boxes and knocking things off. By the time I reached 3rd Avenue I was ready to quit my job, set up the box, and sleep on the street.

My main task for the day was packing up the kitchen. I had to go to Staples twice to purchase more packing boxes for all the food, dishes, baking pans, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc. It took me about four and a half hours of nonstop packing to get it done. I took Nick and Jack on a walk and then packed up some items from the guest room.

Shirley, BK, and myself went to Bice for dinner. It was raining on the way over. The decor was nice and the servcice was good, the food was only okay. I had the spinach salad and grilled salmon. We were done with dinner around 8pm.

When we got back I cleaned up the apartment and little bit, finished packing a few items, and then took the dogs on a short walk. I left at 930 and walked over to Adam's place.

Dave and the bassist from his band, Jarred, were at Adam's apartment. We hung out for a little while and then took a cab to 1st and St. Mark's. We went to a bar called Buo and met up with some girls, some twins (not, "the twins") and Angelie. Around 1am Adam, myself and the girls went to The Thirsy Scholar. I left at 230.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home