Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Tuesday, May 31st 2005

I got up at 815, made breakfast, listened to the news, and left for work. I arrived at HCID at 930am. Brett is in Argentina for the week, I was in the office alone until Maegan arrived at Noon.

When I got in I started doing my laundry and replied to a few emails. I have been in contact with a woman in Paris who manufactures painted porcelaine bathware. Brett has a toilet, sink, and a bunch of other items which he is trying to sell; his bathroom is being remodeled.

I addressed some envelopes and then dropped off 3 cases of wine for a charity event being held in an art gallery on 25th between 10th and 11th. The cabride over took a long time. I think the driver was OCD or maybe just crazy; he kept making unusual and repetitive hand gestures throughout the trip.

I walked to the 6 train at 28th after dropping off the alcohol. When I got back to the office I wrote and then printed up thank you notes for the people who donated to the silent auction. At 330 I changed into shorts and a t-shirt and walked over to NYSC. After 10 months of scamming weekly passes, sneaking into Columbia, or lifting at 502 I finally joined a gym--more money flying out my pocket. I did a back workout and then got my laundry from HCID and took the 6 train home.

The trains were a mess, slow in coming and very crowded. I did not get home until 615. When I did I ate, shaved and showered. I made dinner around 8. I read and watched half an episode of Oz before going to sleep.

This blog is getting really boring, I'm gonna have to figure out a way to 'spice it up'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home