Friday, June 17, 2005

Friday, June 17th 2005

I woke up at 755am after a restless night's sleep. I made some oatmeal for breakfast and browsed the news. I left for HCID at 910am.

When I got in I worked on the resource section. Mariajose came in at 10am; I schooled her in the ways of the backend database. She began working on the resource section. I continued on my project; stopping at noon to chat with Brett. I left HCID at 115pm.

I walked over to the townhouse. When I got in I took Nick and Jack on a walk. I made some lunch and read the Times in the kitchen. CK came home around 3pm, I updated some documents for him and packed up his camera equipment. I took a trip to RadioShack and tried to return a router.

At 445 I took the dogs on another walk up to 59th and back. I sat around until dinner. CK and BK ate early and went to the circus. I ate with Marla, Molly, Joshua, and Rosario in the kitchen. Molly made a mexican soup and salad. Clean-up was complete by 8pm. I talked with Molly and Marla before taking the dogs on a walk to Jon's apartment on 85th. I got back at 935pm.

I took the 6 train home. I watched part of an episode of OZ, read and went to bed at Midnight. I woke up at 330am and read for a while before falling back asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home