Thursday, June 16, 2005

Wednesday, June 15th 2005

I got out of bed at 8am, made breakfast, and relaxed until 915 when I left for work. When I arrived at HCID I continued working on updating the database. Brett and I took some pictures of his bathware, the stuff looks good; I hope I get a decent commission out of the deal.

I worked on the resource section until Noon, when Mike came in. Everyone got together for an SEO (Search Engine Optimization) meeting. I learned a thing or two about the process of getting your site ranked high on Google.

In case you haven't noticed, when one searches for Doug Cress or Douglas Cress, this blog shows up in the top ten search results. One day I hope to steal the top spot from this guy: Doug Cress In My Family Tree: A Life with Chimpanzees. Needless to say, I'm up against some tough competition.

After the meeting I walked over to the townhouse on E70th. CK is gone until late Thursday night. I made a ham and cheese wrap, called the security company and asked him a few questions about the alarm. I printed out a coupon from Spoofee and walked to 'Best Buy' (or as I like to call it "Retail Prices") on 86th. I purchased a new electric razor, the self cleaning Braun.

I returned to the townhouse, took the dogs on a walk, and hung out. I talked to my brother on the phone and then went out to mail some envelopes. At 515pm I walked to NYSC on 59th and did 5000m on the erg, alternating between one minute high intensity, one minute recovery. Beaten, I returned to the townhouse and showered.

Dinner was at 7pm. Joshua, Marla, Molly, Rosario, myself and BK (5 staff, 1 kid) had a meal consisting of: a large salad, rice, beans, turkey with mushroom gravy, and grilled vegetables. Clean-up with Rosario's help was easy.

At 815 I took Nick and Jack on their final walk. I left work at 910pm. When I got home I browsed the internet and watched an episode of OZ before going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home