Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Monday, June 13th 2005

I got up at 8 am and did my usual morning stuff. I arrived at HCID with my laundry at 930am.

I spent over an hour talking with Brett first thing in the AM. I then started working on the resources section of our Database. I listened to several 'This American Life' episodes while I worked. It was a pretty boring day otherwise. There is no a/c in the area of the office where I work which made for a hot day. I did have a fan blowing on me which made working bearable.

I left at 515 and dropped off my clothes at my house. I then left for Dave's house in Queens. I got good connections on the way over and arrived a little after 6pm. I hung out there until 9pm and went home.

I showered and surfed the internet. I folded my laundry, read some of the Hamiloton biography and went to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home