Saturday, June 04, 2005

Friday, June 3rd 2005

I woke up at 7am and made some waffles for breakfast. I was still tired from an illness which has decided to linger this past week. I went back to bed at 8 and managed to sleep until 915. My energy was very low, I skipped work at HCID and sat around my apartment. I read the news and watched part of 'Million Dollar Baby'. I did not regret skipping work, as there is little to do at HCID.

I dressed and left for the townhouse on E70th, arriving at 130. When I got in I moved some boxes so a cleaning crew could clean. I then met with the cable guy and helped him locate some wires. I took the dogs on a walk and picked up the mail at 502. I set up CK's bed, swept the front and back of the house, and then took the dogs on another walk.

It was raining slightly when I returned, I brought in the chairs from the table outside. I tried to set up CK's internet by telephone, unsucessfully. I set up CK's tv, helped him move some art, and threw away more boxes.

Molly, Rosalinda, Rosario and myself ate dinner in the kitchen at 7. Molly went to Grace's and got us an assortment of food. I had salmon, a large salad, some pasta and a few fudgesicles for dessert.

After dinner we sat around talking . I cleaned up and mopped. Took the dogs on another walk, changed some lightbulbs, set mousetraps and left. It was a long day, I left out a bunch of little things I had to take care of throughout the day.

We are all longing for the days of doing nothing at work. I was home by 955pm, when I showered and read before going to sleep at 1130.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home