Monday, June 06, 2005

Sunday, June 5th 2005

I woke up briefly at 8am before falling back asleep until 11am. I listened to the radio while making breakfast. I sat around and read the NYtimes online while eating. At 1250 I left and took the 6 to a NYSC on 91st and 3rd where I rowed 11,000 meters on the erg.

I walked back home and showered. I was pretty exhausted; I made a bunch of food and watched an episode of Oz. At 530 I left for Dave's apartment in Queens. We hung out for a little while and then walked over to a Costco near a park, about 1/2 mile from where he lives. There were good views of Manhattan. We tried to hit up the Costco (the wholesale club had the best views of any I have ever seen) but were unable enter as it had already closed.

We stopped in at C-Town supermarket where I bought some burgers and a loaf 0f bread. Nisha and Adam drove in to meet us. We watched the Simpsons and a new Family Guy. I made some food on the foreman grill.

I left at 950pm--the connections of the way home were bad. I had a copy of the Times and finished 'Founding Brothers' which kept me occupied and content. When I got home I read some more and went to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home